The Artists' Market

December 02, 2013



Last weekend, I went with my friend Sarah to the Artists' Market of San Francisco de MacorĂ­s, which is a town in the North of the country. We had quite an adventure, I have to say. We spent like one and a half hour on the bus to get there.

Anyway, remember Isis? Yeah, the super talented photographer. She's the one that came with the idea, and she organizes everything. There's art, music, books, fashion, food... Everything! Amazing, isn't it?

Unfortunately, we had to go a bit early, but I honestly can't wait for the next Market, I bet it will be as good as this one, maybe even better! :)

Click on the arrows to see more photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger