First Day

August 17, 2011

Today was my first day of school. It was hot and a little bit boring actually, I expected it to be more interesting, more fun and enyojable. But it was good, I saw my friends and everything was fine, except for the school structure. They are building another edifice to finally rotate classes, which will be a little complicated, but cool. Now I'm gonna watch Lost In Translation and Somewhere (both movies directed by Sofia Coppola) and then I'm gonna be sleeping a lot!
                                                                                                           Victor. x


                                                               Scarlett Johansson in 'Lost In Traslation' directed by Sofia Coppola (2003)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger