Spring Break diaries III

April 01, 2013


As you can see in the picture, today the weather was finally decent for once! But now, my Spring Break is officially over :( I know, it sucks. Well this is my last diary, I hope you like it!

For my birthday, we went out for dinner and we had a nice time. It wasn't a really big deal, not all of my friends were there, but we had fun and that's important for me!

Being silly with the front camera.

I have to tell you, it was the first time I didn't had anything planned for my birthday or Spring Break. But things turned out just fine. Laura and I went shopping on Thursday (no, I'm not that kind of guy). It was such a long day. We spent a whole day inside the malls, I have to admit that I was a little bit desperate.

As I said, it was my first time staying in the city. The streets were totally empty. I felt like I was in some kind of ghost town, it was a bit scary. The next day, we had some kind of family barbecue and we went for ice cream with my cousins. I went to church on Easter (surprise!!) And then I went straight to Laura's house when we got back. Suddenly, it started raining and the night became colder than usual. We drank a couple of beers, she made dinner for the first time and we planned our vacations to Las Terrenas for this month.


It wasn't a bad Spring Break after all. I mean, I still have a lot of homework to do but that's okay. I'll take care of that later. So, tell me about your Spring Break. Did you go somewhere interesting? Tell me about it!

------

PS: For my 'polaroids' I use ShakeIt Photo.


1 comments:

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger