Sunday update

May 05, 2013


Hey! So I'm guessing you've all probably had a great weekend.

Mine was good too. I went to a friend's house yesterday and we had a few drinks (I'll tell you later about that).

So, I woke up today and I've been watching series for the whole day (90210 to be specific, yeah no Mad Men for me)

And that's how my sunday is going... I also pinned a couple of things on Pinterest. And I've been finding inspiration everywhere. I think I'll probably make a short film with some of my friends. What do you think?


1 comments:

  1. Me alegra que hayas tenido un buen tiempo. Gracias por compartir. Te dejo muchos abrazos y te invito a ver las Portadas más famosas de mayo y espero que me cuentes cual es le que más te ha gustado. Besos todos

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger