Sneakers love

December 27, 2013


I think you might have seen these on my Instagram... no?

When I first got them, most of my friends were like... "Your shoes are awesome! Are they Valentino?"
And then one person on the street asked... "Cool trainers. Margiela, right?"
I was like "no waaaaay, they're Asos" To be honest it's a bit awkward when random people ask things like that. But, never mind...

Well, these sneakers were one of my Christmas gifts. They're super comfortable and I'm just so in love with them... hmmm, why do I always fall in love with all my stuff? Ugh, I think I need help. And to be honest, I'm into this whole 'sneakers trend' right now...

Do you like sneakers? What are your favorites?

3 comments:

  1. i don't like i love sneakers. sneakers are the new Louboutin, personally i have a crush for nike runner and new balance.

    xoxo

    http://le-yoanne.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I've been eyeing a pair of J. Crew x Nike sneakers for a while now and you're convincing me to get them...

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger