Style story n1 / Daniela Arbaje

February 24, 2014

This is my friend Daniela. She's going to study film and she's got a great love for good movies and images. Yup, another super cool and stylish friend for the list. I always wanted to take pictures of her, and it finally happened last weekend. 

I love the fact that her style is a mix between grunge, minimal and daring at the same time. It's just amazing, no? Well, I'll leave you with some pictures, enjoy!


-----

P.S.: Special thanks to Sarah Gomez for helping us with this shoot.

5 comments:

  1. Incredible photos, she's beautiful. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!! thank you! Tenemos que hacer otra pronto! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair-shoot it's my fave one!

    Great job (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy buen post me atrevería a decir que uno de mis favoritos!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger