Eighteen

March 26, 2013






Yesterday, I turned eighteen years old. I had a great time with my family and friends, we talked, we drank and we laughed a lot. But I'm not going to talk about the blast I had yesterday... I'm going to talk about... mmm.. life (?).

I know it sounds weird, but for a second, turning 18 made me think about that.

Maybe it's because I have to make big decisions (like choosing a career) and I'll start seeing everything from a very different perspective. But that's good, it makes you grow in a possitive way. I've learnt to not tie myself to anything. I've learnt to do things carefully. I've learnt to appreciate all the small things and moments of this life.

Now, everyday, I see life as a film. A film that's going to have one of the most amazing endings in history.

About my spring break; well, I've had a really great time so far! I'll post a photo diary in a few days.

------

PS: shirt by Pull & Bear


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Beautiful Shirt!!




    F.S




    visit & follow me on www.inspiredbyfs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal entry! I agree, life wouldn't be exciting without changes and challenges...and what can I say..growing up isn't that bad after all :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger