Things to do on spring break

March 22, 2013


My Spring break just started!! Ohh I love this time of the year, the cold weather is finally going away, and my birthday's next week!

But some people (like me) still have nothing to do exactly, it's not that I'm a boring person haha, I just didn't have the time to think about things to do this spring break. But! let's just make a very short list of some things I'd totally love to do.

  • Watch tons of movies. Including The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I've heard it's a really great and beautiful movie. But, should I read the book first? I'd also like to watch Side Effects, I was going to see it with a friend yesterday but we got a bit late and we watched A Good Day To Die Hard instead.

  • Download more music. Seriously, I just have like 1,010 songs on my phone, and I'm getting a little bit tired of listening to the same thing. As you know I'm into rock, indie and probably jazz (any suggestions?)

  • Learn how to surf. That's a difficult one. My uncle surfs a lot and he always wanted to teach me how to do it. The thing is, I thought it was a very dangerous sport but, oh well I think the time is now.

  • Do my homework. Can you believe that?! Even on Spring break I have school assignments, *sigh*. But it's okay because there's only a math, physics and history practice*. Oh and two exams, how cool is that? (note sarcasm).

  • Play more tennis. It's my favourite sport, and it's been a while since I last practiced because all this cycling and running thing had me busy for a while.

  • Drink!! This is a very important one, my 18th birthday is coming, so we need to celebrate!! And when I say celebrate, I mean it.

  • Take more pictures. I have to say it, it's the perfect time of the year to take pictures. Days are close to twelve hours long and this season's colors are the best ones! I've been thinking about getting a film camera to make it more interesting, what do you think?

Well I think that's it for now. Spring break it's just the right time to forget about everything and try to realx for a few days, right? What about you? Do you anything on mind for this spring break? Tell me about it!

------

*Scumbag teachers.

1 comments:

  1. hi thank you for visiting my blog http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/ wanna follow each other? =) just give me a shout on my blog =).... l

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger