Summer playlist

June 23, 2013

                                          



I was a little bit bored the other day, so I started to download some music. I started to imagine the perfect summer scenes while I was listening to Phoenix, the Shout Out Louds, etc.. (I should probably make a short film).


Well, I think these songs are perfect for summer parties/travels. I mean, at the end of the day we all want to have some fun, righr?


Well. Guys, I think I've made the perfect summer playlist. Here are the songs:


Illusions - Shout Out Louds
Summer House - Concorde
From The Morning Heat - Craft Spells
Bourgeois - Phoenix
Fireworks - Polock
Make You Mine - The Drums
Temptation - New Order
Sugar - Shout Out Louds

I hope you like it!!


2 comments:

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger