Inspired XI

July 16, 2013



Hello! I've been a bit away for a few weeks, but trust me, that happened for good reasons (I'll tell you eventually). There's been a lot going on, a lot of good things. I finally graduated from high school and I'll enter university on September (wooo, things happen quickly).

Well, here's some kind of board of images that are inspiring me at the moment and I wanted to share with you, as always. Right now, I'm feeling inspired by very bright colors, beaches and all those summer-y things. I've been trying to take as many pictures like these as I can, I'll show you the results later. Meanwhile, if you want to see more inspiring photos, you can always check my Pinterest.


1 comments:

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger