Somewhere else

July 17, 2013


That's where I am right now. I've been taking exams for the past two weeks and I have to tell you, university is such a different world.

I said it! Ok, now let me explain you. I've made the decision to study advertising. I went last week to take my entrance exam. There were a bunch of people waiting to take the exam with me; weird people, cool people (we'll get there later). I've made plenty of friends so far and they're awesome.

We had a little talk with the university's psychologist. And then she gave us the exam. I had a verbal exam, a math exam and a psychological exam. 

I was the first one to finish. I felt really weird, everybody was looking at me so pissed, as if they were thinking 'is this fucking idiot seriously?' . I mean, it wasn't that difficult. The next day I went to check my results and after hoursssss of waiting, the psychologist finally told me that I approved and had a really good grade, HAH, TAKE IT BITCHES ok, enough. I was really happy when she told me that!! 

I had to go back yesterday to take my english exam there and took some pictures. I have a drawing, design and expectations test for the next week, so that means I'll have to go back (wish me luck!!). 

That's it for now, I'll tell you more about it next week!


1 comments:

  1. good luck!! you have a nice blog, would you like to check out mine? maybe follow each other? :>
    let me know:)
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3210

    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger