Inspired: Kris Van Assche SS14 backstage

July 31, 2013


Kris Van Assche is such a good designer, his collections won't stop surprising me. And I personally loved what he did for his Spring/Summer 2014 collection, the way he focused on simple, strong and solid colors was just great as well as the polka dots and the minimal look (I'm such a fool for minimalism, but you already know that).

Well, moving to another subject... ...I wanted to talk about how much I love these pictures, I think Dirk Alexander did such a great job when capturing the backstage moments. When I first looked at the pictures, I thought it was for a campaign or something like that, but then I realized they were just the backstage pictures! Cool no?

What do you think about Kris Van Assche SS14 collection?

1 comments:

  1. lovely photos!

    /

    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    greetings from hong kong

    peace.

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger