ZARA AW13 Woman

August 02, 2013



Okay. This video is perfect. Caroline Brasch, Juliane Gruner, Julia Nobis and Ashleigh Good did a perfect job when modeling for it. The way they're running, the dramatic yet modern music, everything is just marvelous.

I don't normally blog about womenswear but I thought this season's collection is great. We've seen a lot of inspiration from big fashion houses like Céline, Balenciaga and Saint Laurent for this season. The looks are great and I personally think that plaid red jacket is fantastic, as well as the hats and the coats, they look pretty cool

I also wonder why are the models running... I mean it looks so cool, but maybe it's a resemblance for this season's dramatic weather and clothes. What do you think it may mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger