My essentials: Oxford shoes

August 22, 2013


They say you can judge a man by his shoes, I think that's true. And that's one of the reasons why I try to stick to the classic ones as much as possible, you know.

Especially oxford shoes, they're simply perfect. They're such a classic and timeless piece. I think everyone should own at least two pairs of black oxfords, becuase they can work with almost any outfit (like jeans and a button down shirt, for example).

I can tell you, these ones on the picture have saved me in so many occasions. That's why they're part of my essentials. Yup, I owe them my life, kind of.

So, if you're having second thoughts about which kind of shoe you want to buy, don't think too much about it and just go for some oxfords. Trust me, you won't regret it. Just, remember to choice them wisely and take good care of them*, that way you won't fuck up.

What about you? Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? Tell me about them!
_________

*I know, I have to buy shoe trees, ugh. Any recommendations?
PS: These are from Zara.
PPS: Yes, I love reading magazines, I splurge on them :(

2 comments:

  1. i love oxford shoes.Actually oxford shoes are unisex.Women wear these shoes in the street with blazer jacket.i love this look.
    pastelizyum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger