3.1 Phillip Lim x Target

August 14, 2013


Ohh you know, yesterday (like always) I was just surfing the web, and then I found this. Yes, a collaboration between Phillip Lim and Target... when I first saw it, I thought I was dreaming or something.

The truth is, I don't even know what to say about this, except that I LOVE IT. Really!! For me, this is probably one of the best things happening this fall (besides from the fresh weather, yeah).

Ahh, I can't believe it. You know Phillip Lim is alwaaaays great, and this collaboration is just perfect. The simplicity makes it look so relaxed but elegant and the same time. The color palette is just beautiful, perfect for fall. I can't wait for it to come out on Sept. 15

Honestly, I love collaborations and I'm hoping to see more like this one. What do you think? Do you like it?

----------

PS: These are my 3 favorite images, you can see the entire lookbook here.

4 comments:

  1. always love 3.1 Phillip Lim, his mens design is awesome!


    http://www.thescientistp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great, simple looks!


    http://hugsized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is awesomesauce truely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger