ZARA AW13 Man

August 02, 2013


I know I've been talking a lot about campaigns lately but ohh, I just can't help it. I'm an aesthetic lover.

I'm always like that when a new campaign comes out, if I like it, I feel like I have the urge to talk about it on the blog. And that's exactly how I felt when I first saw this campaign. Here's what I think about it and some of my favorite photos.

First of all, Boo George is a great, great great photographer, I worship his work because I think it's just fantastic the way his pictures are always very clean and simple yet very powerful at the same time.


And we can't leave the models behind. Yuri Pleskun (I thought he dissappeared from the face of the earth), Arthur Gosse and Marlon Teixeira showcased such a great mood for the collection. Very strong indeed.

Their facial expressions and deep lost gazes match perfectly with those so sober, yet powerful attires. Giving the campaign photographs an attractive shine coming for this season, making the consumers be mad about buying the clothes.


As for the collection; I want to kill myself right now, let me explain you. I spent the day outside, I got a haircut and then did a little shopping at... ...Zara. As you know, everything's on sale right now so I only paid attention to the pieces that were on sale when I was shopping. And then I come home and see people on the internet talking about how awesome the new Zara collection and campaign are.

ARGHH, I just want to kill myself, every piece is perfect. From the knits to the pants and blazers, even the underwear(?) Ohh and don't forget the coats, they're pretty awesome too!

What do you think about the campaign? Do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. hi.you are so young like me.i am 16.but you are interested in fashion with professionel way.i like your blog.please visit my blog.
    pastelizyum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Boo too i think that he's sunch a great black and white photographer like peter lindberg

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger