Season essentials #2: The t-shirt

July 26, 2013


As you may have noticed, it's fucking hot outside. That's why we don't need more than one layer of clothing.

The most suitable -avoiding to say perfect- piece of clothing for this season (well, every season) may be the  one elegantly written on the photo, yes, the t-shirt.

Its simplicity and lightweight existence makes it comfortable yet very fresh to wear at the same time for this kind of hell-like weather that our country is going through. The t-shirt can be simple and such a plus for an outfit, you just need to know how to wear it and voilà!

I have to admit that I normally wear graphic t-shirt but lately I've been looking for something very basic/minimalistic. My friend Juan loves the one in the photograph, he says the pocket adds a really nice contrast to the outfit and it looks very nice.

What do you think? Do you like graphic t-shirts or are you looking for something simple like me?

-------

PS: The t-shirt is made by Zara.


1 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely t shirt, myself I'm not into graphic t shirts. They don't do anything for me. I like stripes, plain and maybe block colours

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger