Casa Alfarera

December 03, 2014


One day, I was walking in the Colonial City, like I usually do. I was walking down the Padre Billini Street (one of my favorites). And then suddenly, I came across this beautiful shop, Casa Alfarera.

Casa Alfarera is an experimental ceramics workshop created by Ysabela Molini. 

I've never met someone like Ysabela before. She's so passionate about what she does, and that's a quality I really admire. She puts a lot of dedication into creating all these beautiful ceramics, it's just amazing. The way she speaks about the materials she uses and the creative process is just impressive.

The colors, the textures, the beauty, the simplicity... It all comes together in this gorgeous place. Also, her team is full of hard-working people who are as passionate as her about creating beautiful yet functional pieces for daily life.

I'll make sure to write another post about that :)

------
CASA ALFARERA
Calle Padre Billini #254, Colonial City
------
P.S.: Make sure to check Ysabela's instagram account, you'll love it.
P.S.S: This weekend, she'll have a special sale. Make sure to visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger