Gift wrapping with Carlo / PATIOS

December 15, 2014

This past weekend, I was working on a super cool project with my friends Carlo, Emmanuell and Nelia. The idea was to create Christmas-inspired still life shots for Carlo and Nelia's new book called "PATIOS".

PATIOS is Nelia's second book, in co-edition with Carlo. The book explores all the hidden and forgotten backyards in the beautiful Colonial City of Santo Domingo. The photographers (Amadeo Anselin, Nemanja Brankovic, Ricardo Briones and Carlo Reyes) captured such amazing places that I could have never imagined they existed.


For me, this book is on top of my Christmas list. It's such a great source of inspiration. And honestly, after looking at it, I just want to go and explore all these breathtaking places in my beautiful city.

Oh, and one of the most beautiful things about this? The sales of the book go to the fundation "Abriendo Camino", which works on benefit of the children and teenagers living in Villa Agricola. So yeah guys, it's all for a good cause!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger