My daily essentials #1: Converse

August 16, 2012


I love Converse. They're such a timeless piece.

I've been wearing Converse since I was like 9 years old, and I've never get tired of them. Even though I buy new shoes, I always end up wearing these. They're comfortable, sporty and classic! I only wear low-tops; for me, they look better than those chunky high-tops (I don't have anything against them, to be honest).

I have to say, red Converse are more attractive than black ones. I've worn them almost everyday this summer, that's why I definitely think they're part of my daily essentials. I also like white ones, you can find them at the MR PORTER Online Store.

-----

PS: In case you're wondering, socks are from Zara.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger