Friday Stills pt.3

June 27, 2014

Hello!

Third part of this series! Apparently, flowers are one of my favorite subjects to photograph these days. Especially roses, either dead or alive, I'm loving them. What a cliche, no? For me, roses are one of the most poetic flowers (they're all poetic but you know...) that exist on Earth. They come in almost every color and that's something that just kills me. In a good way, of course.

Ahh, perfect, isn't it? Okay I'll calm down now. But one last thing, the photo was inspired by a lovely spread that Irving Penn (the master, that's how I call him) shot for Vogue, back when Diana Vreeland (another master) was Editor-in-chief in the 60s and early 70s. Also, there's this book, I'm dying to get it! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Simple yet stunning, great job Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so beautiful. Maybe our magazine should just be about our love for roses ;')

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning photo sir, it looks so frigile

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger