Sunnies

June 16, 2014


I know, I know... I talked about Persols last week, but these are probably the most perfect sunglasses I've ever seen.

I'm not sure if some of you have watched 'North by Northwest' with Cary Grant, but it's one of the most stylish films on Earth. I swear.

Well anyway, I was very distracted with the sunglasses that Cary Grant wore on the movie. They're just amazing! Don't you think? Since the day I watched it, I've been looking for a similar pair to wear this Summer. I found these, but I'm still not sure.

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. illesteva.com and warby parker for summer sunglasses! (and mr. porter...but you already knew that haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. allyn scura!

    http://allynscura.com/products/ase-legend-031-01-tempered-glass-sun-lenses

    ReplyDelete
  3. the opening animation to this movie is absolutely killer

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger