PERSOL 714

June 04, 2014

Such a classic! And so well designed, no wonder why they've been on my wishlist for a few months now. The Folding 714 Persol is one of the best sunglasses alive. Well, at least for me they're super cool.

These sunglasses were first introduced in the 1960s and they became even more popular when Steve McQueen wore them in "The Thomas Crown Affair". You know, that guy is just the epitome of cool (alongside with Paul Newman, Alain Delon, etc)*

So, now that summer is around the corner and the sun is bright as f*ck. I think it's just the perfect time to get them.

What do you think about the Steve McQueen's Persols? Yay or nay?

---------

*I have a long list of icons, I'll post it one of these days.
PS: These belong to a friend.

1 comments:

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger