Lately...

October 03, 2013


Hey!

First, I'm sorry for the lack of posting... It's not easy to post everyday when you don't have enough content to share. But now, I think I have the right amount!

So let me tell you, I just came back from the beach (well, I actually came back on Sunday, but whatever...) and despite my SPF 500+, I've managed to get a tan. Seriously, my skin was so red that it hurt like f*ck... Thank god it's going away now.

Anyway, I'll post some pictures from the beach this weekend. Meanwhile, I'll tell you a bit of what's going on right now.

  • I'm obsessed with iTunes Radio. It's just the best, I've discovered so many good bands and great songs. Did you know about the band called 'Wild Nothing'? Well, yeah maybe I've discovered them a bit late but I don't care, I'm in love. Oh, and also The Helio Sequence*. Ohhh the list goes on and on!!

  • I've been designing logos and developing brands. I seriously don't know how this happened so fast. I've received hundreds of calls and millions of emails from people I don't even know, asking me to help them with their companies and event logos. It's crazy and I'm loving it. You'll see, I'll dedicate an entire post just for that, wait for it!

  • I have to take my driver's license test (again). Argh, I can't even. Okay, I'll go to take it today, that will be the third time because I've failed. Okay, enough said. Somebody shoot me help me, please.

  • Is it just me or fall is finally arriving? It's raining, and I can feel some kind of cold breeze at night. And I'm loving it. The Summer that I though was eternal is finally going away. But as I said, I think I'm the only one who can actually feel it. Some people still say that it feels like it's 600ºC. Well, what can I say? I feel very sorry for them.

  • I've been shooting a lot of inspiring people. Musician, artists, friends... And not only that, but I've also made a lot of new friends. You'll see, I'll post the pictures as soon as I can!

Aaaand I think that's all. Am I missing something? I don't even know... What about you? Are you doing anything inspiring these days? Let me know!

-------

*The title of the post was inspired by their song, which has the same name :)

1 comments:

  1. Do I have to repeat how much I like your blog? I really like your blog ☺♥

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger