On the Street... Aisha Syed.

October 10, 2013


Ahh, I'm so lucky!!

Have you heard about Aisha Syed, the super cool violinist? I'm sure you have! Well ok, if you haven't, let me tell you a bit about her...

She's a 24 year old talented violinist from my country (Dominican Republic). She has won a lot of international contests and she has performed 57 concerts in Europe and my country. That's pretty awesome, don't you think?

So, I was leaving the Biennial and when I came out, she was outside, practicing for a performance she had that night. It sounded so incredibly astonishing, it gave me goose bumps! When I asked if I could take a picture of her, she kindly said yes and was very happy.

I'm so glad I met her, she's such a nice, beautiful and talented person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger